Thursday, September 12, 2013

PICTURES

I have spent most of today and trying to get all the pictures set up and uploaded correctly. I think you will all love the way the photos are configured!

I was so tired and fed up yesterday of not having the necessary adapter to upload my photos from my sister's camera. I googled (surprisingly accurate in Italy) an electronic store in the greater Perugia area. I used their website to confirm that they had what I was looking for. I stepped out my apartment and went a-searchin'. Just when I thought I couldn't find the darn place because I had no map, I turned around to go back down the street I had come up and there is was, staring at me, Eutronics! So here are the photos of my trip so far!

This album is a few photos of Perugia


This album is a look at my apartment

This album is all the photos from my trip to the farm/vineyard

This album are the photos I tool while at Lake Trasimeno

No comments:

Post a Comment