Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 9

Finally cooked last night! I made a simple bolognese sauce but it was very tastey! Of course before I cooked anything I spent a few hours yesterday rearranging and cleaning the kitchen. How am I supposed to cook anything in a dirty kitchen! The bad news it my kitchen knives are terrible...I'll get used to it.

I have never not had a washing machine AND dryer. The drying rack has become sort of a nemesis of mine....

Ode to My Nemesis

He says he'll provide a service for me
He says he'll dry my clothes
I don't believe him, but I trust him anyways.
For days he holds onto my belongings
Waiting outside my bedroom door, taunting me with them
Never drying, never drying.
Each day is a lie, 
my clothes are never dry
even though I try and try
they make me want to cry


(I felt poetic today)

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love the poem!! Hope you are having a good time, seems like it :) -Jamie

    ReplyDelete